We are seeking a bold and business-minded individual with a background in strategy and operations to join our high-achieving, dynamic team to further improve Rosedale’s global market position and achieve financial growth.
- Lead Rosedale’s key growth initiatives, from seeking new joint ventures, new markets, new services, to optimizing academic delivery methods and overall operations
- Work with the leadership team to develop and implement our short and long-term global academic operations strategies
- Collaborate with Canadian Universities and the Rosedale International Educational partnership team to propose and present customized international education solutions to overseas school partners
- Lead the implementation and support the launch of global academic programs with our overseas school partners
- General business operations across multiple functions, including Finance, HR, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- An entrepreneur, an innovator, a pioneer who loves to be at the forefront of an emerging market to develop and implement new strategies
- A high-performing and self-motivated individual who is able to be nimble, adapt and excels at multiple-task management
- An excellent communicator, a solid team player who is willing to take on new challenges
- Minimum of 5 years of related experiences in strategy, program management, operations, etc.
- MBA preferred
- Experience and knowledge in the education sector is a great asset
- An agile, resilient, quick learner with a candid, ‘down-to-earth’ work attitude
7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 800, Markham ON L3R 5J2
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject Senior Manager, Strategy and Global Operation
May 30, 2018