HIGH SCHOOL TEACHING POSITION IN CHINA –Recent University Graduates welcomed
Educate. Explore. Experience. Make your next career an adventure by teaching abroad.
Experience the excitement of traveling to China, while building your skills on an international level. We are looking for English, Business, Math, Science and ESL teachers to work in a remarkable cross-cultural environment abroad. No prior teaching experience is required, we will provide you with all the training you need to succeed.
AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE
- Build your resume with tangible skills and professional international experience.
- Employed by a Canadian school and teach Ontario high school curriculum overseas.
- Join a network of well-trained, like-minded individuals.
- Develop your knowledge by experiencing exciting cultures and environments firsthand.
- Enjoy a comfortable standard of living with a great potential for considerable savings.
- Experience travel in ways unlike any tourist
- Monthly compensation CAD $4,000-$5,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free accommodation available or monthly accommodation allowance of $500-$800
- Benefits include Medical Insurance, EI, CPP
- Round-trip flight tickets
- 10 month contract with potential for contract renewal and bonus
- An exciting Thailand travel package with successful completion of 10 month contract
THE CAMPUS TEACHER ROLE
As a campus teacher you will work directly with high school students in our partner schools’ international classrooms. You will lead the delivery of our fully developed curriculum using Rosedale Academy’s easy-to-use digital platform, and support students by providing them with the feedback they need to succeed.
ABOUT ROSEDALE ACADEMY
Headquartered in Toronto, Rosedale Academy is a global high school that teaches students in countries all around the world. We embrace innovation to create an education that is stimulating, fosters intellectual and personal development, and has lifelong impact. We’re looking for energetic, adventurous and passionate individuals for an unbelievable opportunity to teach future generations at one of our extraordinary overseas partner campuses.
Working closely with the principal of Rosedale Academy and the local campus administrator, you will
- teach the OSSD high school curriculum in one of the following: Math, Sciences, English, Business, ESL
- support student academic success and learning skill development
- provide time to attend to student, parent and administrative needs
- lead, coordinate and support co-curricular activities and school events
- actively contribute to curriculum improvement and instructional effectiveness
- explore new places and delicious food, immerse yourself in a new culture, and have many memorable experiences.
- You are a recent university graduate or a Canadian certified teacher
- You are self-motivated and share a passion for education
- You preferably have experience in teaching, tutoring, or coaching at any level
- You embrace new experiences and cultures
OUR TRAINING APPROACH
- Successful applicants will receive comprehensive training in our Markham headquarters, fully compensated
- Following training, applicants who best demonstrate key requirements will be assigned to an international partner campus
May 17, 2018
Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shen Yang, Harbin, Tian Jin, Zheng Zhou, Nan Ning
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Use subject line: Teaching Position in China < your desired subject to teach>
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS